Preparation Is Key!
Our goal is to facilitate a smooth transaction for you. Having correct and complete information is a key to a stress-free home finance experience. The following is a list of typical documentation we request from our borrowers once they express a desire to proceed with a loan application. This information is provided for your information only. It is not a request to produce any additional documentation. If you decide to proceed with Land Home Financial Services, Inc. as your lender, you may be asked to provide some or all of this information.
Present Property (For current homeowners only)
- Copy of ratified contract and all addenda for present home if you are selling.
- Copy of lease for present home if you are going to rent out your property.
- Copy of listing if home is not sold yet.
Employment & Income
- Address for present and past employers going back two complete years.
- W-2s for the past two years.
- Most recent pay stub.
- If self-employed, two years of tax returns (corporate & individual) and year-to-date P & L.
- Diploma or transcript if full-time student during past two years.
- Leases for current rental properties.
- Divorce decree and evidence of 12 months payment for child support/alimony (if using this income to qualify).
Assets & Liabilities
- Statements covering transactions for the past two months for all bank/stock accounts (one quarterly statement for stocks/bonds/IRAs).
- Name and address of landlord if renting present home.
- Name and address for any private mortgages or loans outstanding.
- Account information (balances/monthly payments) for all credit cards, auto loans, mortgages and other loans.
- Copy of ratified divorce decree or separation statement for alimony or child support obligation.
Home You Are Purchasing
- Ratified contract and all addenda.
- Copy of listing.
- Front & back of cleared check used for deposit on home you are purchasing.